Thursday, August 6, 2015

Class 20-Arts&Design Team-Animals are not Fashion (Advice column)

Snake Sally

Dear Emily,
Hello I'm one of the snake lives in mountain, and my friends are dying by people.
I don't know what they get from killing us, but I'm really sad about my friends death.
I'm always scared because maybe I could die by them. What should I do?
 
                                                                                  Your truly,
                                                                                   Snake Sally

Dear Sally,
Hello, I'm Emily and I'm a member of an organization protecting animals.
First of all, I'm feeling sad for what our humans done to you guys. I will try hard to save you. I will call fashion brands asking them to ban making bags form your skin. Many other people from my Organization of protecting animals will help, too. I will also call the government, too.
                                                  
                                                                                   Your truly,
                                                                                        Emily


Fox Sam

Dear Amy,
Hi, I'm a fox who is living in tears because of humans who are finding us for using our fur. I'm writing to you for advice. Ah, just call me Sam. I have to protect my family from the humans as a patriarch but, I'm so scared of them. Furthermore, I saw that my neighbor lost her fur and life from the humans... I couldn't help her. Why are they doing that?! What should I do? Please help  us.. I don't want to lose anymore.
                                                                                        
                                                                                         Sincerely,
                                                                                              Sam


Dear Sam,
Hello, I am a member of the organization of protecting animals. I'm so sorry to hear that. You might be surprised, but I should tell you why do humans take you life and fur. They use your fur for their clothes of bags because of their desire.. Humans din'g have the right to kill you, but there are some people who are against it and think only about their sides, However, Sam please don't worry. We are to help you. We are working to stop using animals for fashon. At first, I think you shouild hide from the humas who are finding you and let the others know about this matter. Writing letters to them together sincerely is good way. don't be scared or nervous. While you are doing that, we will get petitions or surveys and do campaigning for you. We are going to advise the company which makes the jackets or bags with your fur to stop using it. By the SNS, many connected people will share and help you, too. So, don't be afraid. We cna help you, we must help you!

 
                                                                                            Your truly,
                                                                                                  Amy


Crocodile

Dear Laura,
Hello, I am a crocodile from the tropical region's river. I am writing this letter to ask you for advice. All of my family died because of the humans who cut off our skin. Everyday, we are living in fear of when they will come back hunt us. Please help us and give me some advice about what I should do.

                                                                                                             From,
                                                                                                           Crocodile


Dear Crocodile,
Hi, I'm Laura. I feel so sorry for your family. I was very shocked that there are still lots of people who use animal's skin just for fashion. I will tell as many as people I can about this, so that we could raise funds to help you. Until then, I hope you could be safe there. Bye.

                                                                                                              From,
                                                                                                              Laura    




Jenny the goose
 
Dear Mary,
I'm writing to you for advice. You might already know that people are using us animal's skin and fur for their fashion and comfort. My feathers were used for their comfort and to keep them warm in winter. Even though there is cotton to make them warm, I have no idea why people are using my feathers to make them warmer. Could you please hrlp me? I'm sure that you'll be much more better than other people because you are one of the member of an organization protecting animals.

                                                                                                             Yours sincerely,
                                                                                                                  Jenny the goose

Dear Jenny the goose,
Hi, I'm writing to you to reply to your letter. You said that the animals fur, leather, and feathers are used as fashion. Here's the problem , people love using animals for fashion. They are using parts of animals as a symbol of wealth. What I can do is try to break their bias and try to bring new things to the world to replace the parts of the animals that had been used for fashion. I hope this can help you guys.

                                                                                                             Yours sincerely,
                                                                                                                Mary

Written by:
Isabella, Angelina, Erin & Hwo Jae

No comments:

Post a Comment